Student ID Card Renewal Guide
1. Apply for replacement / renewal -> 2. Pay for your new student ID card -> 3. Collect your ID card
- Login Academic Information Systems
- Choose "Other Services in Campus"
- Choose "ID card loss/Reissue Application Systems"
4. Click "Profile" to check your personal Information and Photo
5. Click "Report Card" -> "Report the loss" to fill the application
Follow the instruction and fill the information.
If you don't have money in the student ID card,
"refund bank remittance financial code" please fill in: 0000000 (7 digit)
"refund bank account" please fill in: 00000000000000 (14 digit)
If you choose report the loss "immediately", the application will send to the Electronic ticket Corp. immediately and CANNOT CANCEL the applicaiton once submitted.
you could find the machine at the Administrative Building in both Main campus and Nanda campus
- Main campus: 1F, atrium (indoor) & next to Division of Correspondence and Documentation office (outdoor, open 24 hours)
- Nanda campus: 1F, next to the elevator on the right side
- complete payment $200 & print the receipt
If you pay at Main campus, Next Working Day, you could collect ID card at Campus Security Office (next to ladies' dorm) in the afternoon.
If you pay at Nanda campus, please collect at Nanda campus Registration Office after receiving our notice.